Currently listing 184 recipes in 67 categories!Latest Recipes
Made with Vita-Pakt's #7 California Fine Select Shredded Lemon Peel and #5 California Bitter Orange Marmalade Base
6 pounds #5 California Bitter Orange Marmalade Base
11 pounds Sugar
2 pounds #7 California Fine Select Shredded Lemon Peel
18 grams Citric Acid
18 grams Rapid Set Pectin (Mix pectin with sugar to prevent coagulation of pectin)
1. In a small bowl or container mix pectin & ½ pound of the sugar and set aside.
2. Add the remaining sugar and Product #5 base to a kettle and apply heat to dissolve the sugar, heat to about 160º F mixing constantly.
3. Add Product #7 Lemon Peel; heat to about 180º F continuing to mix.
4. Mix in sugar and pectin mixture and heat to 210º F.
5. Mix in citric acid.
6. The Marmalade is now ready for bottling. Do not allow the marmalade to cool below 190º F before bottling.
Fill in glass jars and cap. Invert jars for about 1 minute to achieve cap sterilization. After which jars are to be turned right side up.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!