Currently listing 184 recipes in 67 categories!Latest Recipes
Made with Vita-Pakt #185 Valencia Orange Juice
1/2 of vanilla bean
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
1/2 of lemon, zested
1/2 of a Navel orange, zested
3/4 cup 2% reduced fat milk
1 and 1/2 sheets of gelatin
2 cups of cold water
5 ounces of QimiQ (natural dairy base product)
1/2 cup of orange juice
2 gelatin sheets
1. Scrape the pods of the half vanilla bean into sugar.
2. Mix the vanilla in with the sugar to help remove any lumps and to evenly distribute the sugar.
3. Zest each 1/2 of lemon and orange and reserve the fruit for further use.
4. Combine milk, vanilla sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest into a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a scald, cover and let infuse for about 5 minutes.
5. While mixture is infusing, bloom gelatin in water. Whisk QimiQ in medium mixing bowl until smooth. Remove gelatin sheets from water squeezing out all excess liquid, stir into milk mixture.
6. Strain milk mixture into QimiQ, stirring until no lumps appear (being careful not to create air bubbles). Using a ladle fill flex pan molds about 3/4 of the way up. Cover and refrigerate until set.
1. Bloom gelatin in water (use same water that was used earlier). In a small saucepan bring orange juice to a boil, once it reaches boiling point remove from heat.
2. Remove gelatin sheets from water, squeeze out excess liquid. Stir into orange juice. Cool orange juice mixture to about room temperature.
3.Once cooled, ladle on top of set panna cotta filling the flex molds the rest of the way up.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!