Currently listing 184 recipes in 67 categories!Latest Recipes
Made with Vita-Pakt #3 Whole Ground Navel Orange
2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
¼ cup Honey
¼ cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
2 Eggs (beaten)
½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/3 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1/3 cup Butter (softened)
2 tbs. Product No. 3 Whole Ground Navel Orange
¼ cup Chunky Peanut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Place the oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix.
3. In a separate bowl mix the butter, peanut butter and honey, until creamy.
4. Add all the dry ingredients to the butter mixture mix well.
5. Mix in the cranberry sauce, Product No. 3 and the eggs. Mix thoroughly.
6. Evenly spread the mixture into two 8” x 8” baking pans.
7. Place into the pre-heated oven for 25 - 30 minutes until golden brown.
8. Remove and let cool. Cut into desired sections.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!