Currently listing 184 recipes in 67 categories!Latest Recipes
Made with Vita-Pakt #128 Orange Juice Concentrate & # 780 Orange Peel Powder
1 whole cooked chicken, about 4 cups of shredded meat
8 flour tortillas (10-inch)
2 red bell peppers
1 tbspn of fresh ginger, minced (or grated)
4 c of chopped romaine lettuce or slivered cabbage
1 tbspn of Vita-Pakt Product #128 Orange Juice Concentrate
1 ½ tspn of Vita-Pakt Product # 780 Orange Peel Powder
1/2 c of vegetable oil
1/2 tspn of crushed red pepper flakes or 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
2 tbspn of red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
1/4 c of soy sauce
2 tbspn of peanut butter
1. Start by taking the skin off of the chicken and then using a knife or you fingers whatever works better start shredding the chicken.
2. Put this into a large bowl.
3. Seed the peppers and then cut them into long strips.
4. Add that to the bowl with the lettuce or cabbage.
5. To make sauce: In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar and peanut butter and use a whisk or fork to blend evenly. Then add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar and ginger. Stir till well blended.
6. Pour sauce over the chicken and mix.
7. Warm-up tortillas and then spoon mixture onto tortilla.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!