Currently listing 184 recipes in 67 categories!Latest Recipes
Made with Vita-Pakt #1ss Fine Orange Zest & WSR Flour Product #790
½ cup Margarine or Butter (softened)
1 ½ cups Old Fashioned Oats
½ cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
¾ cup All Purpose Flour
¼ cup Granulated Sugar
½ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp. Salt
1 4 oz. Jar Fruit Spread*
1 ½ oz of Vita-Pakt WSR Flour Product #790
2tsp. Vita-Pakt Product#1ss Fine Orange Zest
*Refer to Vita-Pakt’s Fruit Spread/Marmalade Recipes
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Combine softened margarine or butter with the sugars and mix until a creamy texture is achieved.
3. Place oats into a small food processor; grind to a coarse texture. Place the mixture into a bowl and add all the remaining dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Add all the dry ingredients, including orange zest, to the margarine/butter mixture mix well. Mix in the egg.
5. Press half of the mixture into an 8”x 8” baking pan.
6. Evenly spread the whole fruit spread onto the pressed layer of oat mixture.
7. Roll out the remaining oat mixture and place over the layer of whole fruit spread.
8. Place into the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
9. Remove and let cool. Cut into desired sections.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!